The Liebster Award!

Thank you so much to Rashika from www.rashikathebookowl.wordpress.com for the Liebster Award.

The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;

3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.

4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.


11 random facts:

1. I love horses, and have since I was 5.

2. I love italian food.

3. I eat a lot. Like seriously, people always tell me to get checked  by a doctor.

4. I also love nail polish

5. I want to be a writer.

6. I have a dog called Danny, who is really spastic and awesome.

7. I used to love the Pony Pals.

8. Every year, when I blow out my birthday candles, I wish for a horse.

9. I've been playing the violin for 4 years, and layed the piano for 6.

10. I'm still in high school, and hating it.

11. My favorite type of cupcake is red velvet.

My answers to my nominator's questions:

1. Why do you blog?

I love reading an reviewing books, and reviewed books for around 6 months on Goodreads. I finally decided to step it up and create my own blog!


2. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate rules!

3. If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?

To have a horse, to be a famous writer (like JK rowling), and to have an awesome mansion house on 10000 acres of land in front of the beach, next to a mountain, with amazing horse facilities.

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? (I’ve always wanted to ask that question)

Haven't seen either.

5. What’s your favorite day dream?

I don't know, I have many day dreams. Probably one of the ones where everything in my life just works out.

6. What’s your pet peeve?

Stupis YA cliches that are repeated over, and over again.

7. What’s your favorite book and why?

I don't know, I have many favorite books. Divergent, Unearthly, Pushing the Limits, The Hunger Games, Legend and Sweet Evil are all awesome. They are all really original, with amazing writing and developed characters.

8. If you had a million dollars what would you do?

Buy heaps of books, nail polish and a horse, and then save the rest.

9. If you could, would you travel to the past to fix mistakes or travel to the future to prevent ones that could be made?

I would travel to the future to prevent ones that could be made. What's done is done. I have a few regrets, but they aren't really important.

10. Do you think it’s possible to hate someone?

Yes, definitely. It's hard to truly hate someone, but it's definitely possible.

11. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?

Crazy, loud and obsessive.

Questions for my nominees:

1. Do you like horses?

2. Would you rather travel 100 years into the future, or 100 years into the past?

3. Favorite nail polish brand?

4. Would you rather go on a crazy adventure in the middle of a rainforest, or stay home and read peacefully?

5. Would you rather be really rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?

6. Pizza or pasta?

7. The Hunger Games or Harry Potter?

8. What got you started on blogging?

9. Favorite dessert?

10. Would you rather live in a world where humans are pets to super intelligent dogs, or a world where electricity and gas don't exist?

11. Opinion on high school?

My nominees:

http://www.theconfessionsofabooknerd.blogspot.com.au/

http://kalabookblog.blogspot.com.au/

http://www.readsleeprepeat.com/

http://throughthegateway.blogspot.com.au/

http://www.avantisplace.com

http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com.au/

http://haraiah.blogspot.com.au/

Ok, I know that's not exactly 11, but I'll have to leave it at that.


Thank you again to Rashika to the award, and I hope you guys have fun with your blogs!


Comments

Popular Posts