Update

Hey, everyone!

So, I've been really inconsistent over the past year. Actually, I don't think I've ever been that consistent with posting. Also, I haven't updated my page with all my reviews on it for ages.

Oops.

Anyway, I was kind of busy with year twelve (the last year of high school in Australia), so I wasn't able to review books as frequently as I normally did.

I recently finished high school (yay!) so I should be able to post more reviews now.

However, I have many other hobbies and I've recently taken up ice skating and drawing. I have way too many hobbies, so I need to cut back on a couple.

So, while I'll be reviewing more frequently over the next few months, I will probably never reach the frequency and dedication I had in the past. 

I'll always be obsessed with reading and writing, and I'll still waste time on Goodreads. I just won't review as much.

Well, happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wave by Morton Rhue (Review)

Objects in Mirror by Tudor Robins (Review)

Prodigy by Marie Lu (Review)